Terms and Conditions
The term ‘BiP’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Medius, 60 Pacific Quay, Glasgow, G51 1DZ. Our company registration number is SC086146. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unless stated to the contrary, material in this website is copyright of BiP Solutions Ltd. This material includes, but is not limited to the content, design, layout, look, appearance, trademarks and graphics. The material of the website may not be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored in any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) unless they are specifically BiP owned websites.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Scotland.